Sunday, March 30, 2008

INSPIRATION

This is considered a good word to creative people. And in the right ways it is great. But in the wrong ways it sucks.

Now for me creativity needs to be profitable. And that means it will end in something good happening.

I'm sorry, but that is not normally related to something like art or literature. Oh yeah they will toss out the artistic aspects, but that don't pay the bills.

What does matter is when you get inspiration you get some satisfaction. For me that comes from dollars and sense.

Not from some silly option that doesn't bring you buck one. Now that doesn't help me at all.

I want something when I get done being creative, I'm happy. But then that is the practical approach.

And when you get right down to it if we aren't having joy what good is it. I just prefer to take my idea of creativity to places that it does the best good.

Only I never get any thanks. I mean conning people is a form of art. Well it is to me. and a very important one.

Why heck without it who would appreciate the good people? People would end up being far too trusting.

But with my help they learn. They become far wiser in ways that help. Then you just have to feel this is art at its best.

But do I ever get thanks? Does anyone erect a statue do they want my autograph? Heck no.

And to think of all the people I have help with such wonderful ways over the years. Not even a Christmas card of appreciation.

I don't let it bother me though. I just keep trying. But then you have to keep in mind people are not always willing to show gratitude.

In any case I am such an artist of the tongue. Oh wow does that sound good or what? Does to me.

And you can be sure I cherish such things. Just not in times that I like. So I have to settle for enjoying life.

And the money I get from my craft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home