Friday, March 28, 2008

HOT FLASHES

HOT FLASHES

Ah the moments of hellish kiss where you are left smiling. Can't feel sadness when it feels so good.

And not quite a time for sadness to be sure. Well unless you have something against being happy.

There are plenty who are like that. Never figured out quite the upside to such and option. Sorry not my choice.

And can't see why it should be anyone's choice. However, that doesn't quite seem to work for others.

Which is fine with me. Because while some are off feeling crappy and apparently loving it.

Who am I to deny them such happiness? Or more like unhappiness. Really is up to them and I won't try to make them lose their choice.

In the meantime I am doing my best to really focus on the joy of when these hot flashes are a good thing. Yep, that is my priority.

Now you would think that we could find a nice balance on this subject. I mean who doesn't like to feel excited once and a while.

I mean in a good way. This can be tricky though. I do have to admit that. And you can be sure I want my part of that pie.

Only you can't just go to any bakery to get one. Nope, that won't work. You need some way of buying without being seen.

This is the part I'll never understand. Is it really that bad to admit that you happen to enjoy being aroused?

Apparently that isn't allowed with some people. At least not for the ones who think lying about it helps.

I don't mind they love doing that. Honestly, I can think of a reason to see that as a blessing.

But then I don't have a reason to see it in that way. For I'm not ready to try and make that part of my options.

Go ahead and enjoy your sadness. Just don't expect me to cry with you . I might clap if you are convincing enough. Well enough to you know make it seem like I appreciated your perfomance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home