Saturday, March 29, 2008

STEADFAST

Nice theory, but not even close to reality. I mean it is kind of silly when you think about this really sucks.

I wish it was true, but no in life that I have found. Oh you get the illusion naturally. A nice impression that life can be faithful with somebody.

But most of the time, it never happens. Let's face it most people are liars. Yep, big time from what I have observed.

Let's face it fidelity is a good thing, just nor realistic. But it does sound good though. I would love to celebrate it.

However, I am more prone to accept the fact that people just prefer to make crap up. It just is so much easier to deal with.

So that is not quick the option of life we enjoy. We want people we can deal with that we can trust.

The way I see it we need to take this in a different direction. Make steadfast something that applies to any activity.

Hey, how about if we give out trophies for having bad habits? Come on this could really be fun.

Alas there is nothing sadder than this kind of detour from stupidity. Let's face it that is not going to be painful.

We just celebrate the way life is lived. Now what could be more fun than that in this day and age?

Course you know I do like to toss these little options out there. That makes me feel like I did my duty.

Naturally, in so doing we get the joy of pretending things do make sense and people can be trusted. Not quite reality, but we can enjoy them.

So I say, let the game begin. Come on let's have a good time and forget things like the need for truth.

Now the hard part might be finding out who should be a winner. Has to be based on some criteria.

However, I am willing to write the rules. For a small fee naturally. That would really be fun.
And profitable for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home