Monday, March 03, 2008

Meds for Bed

Meds for bed

Now I'm sure you know this is not about prescription drugs for bedridden souls. Nope it sure wouldn't be my intention to write on that.

Might make for a great subject, but not for me. That will just never do. I would rather take this in a difference directions.

Instead I think I would rather regard this as the option of ways to inspired better bed time. Well in the way of not being alone.

Which then becomes more of a verbal medication. You know all the lies that need to be said in order to persuade somebody to do what you want when alone.

Well it goes beyond the predictable. We are talking about you know whoever you are trying to seduce.

For me that includes the voters. Oh yeah, there are plenty of them that I have to seduce. Just has to be done.

You know you just have to keep up that facade of I love you long after you get elected. Really is annoying, but I tolerate it.

However, when I get done they always feel so happy. Never have a clue I'm just massaging their egos.

The nice thing with this is that there are no kids to worry about. No birth control required.

But then you know, I do savor the times it feels like I have gotten my way with someone. Even if no kids come from the process.

Alas, this is not the most fun experience if they discover my tricks. Then it takes all the fun out of the situation.

But thank goodness this is not the norm. And it isn't anybody else's name either. Just so much of need right there to produce a chuckle.

Hope it worked. Generally doesn't in some cases. Readers can be so cruel in their reactions.

But the good thing is that I just move ahead and not worry about such moments. Then I can pass on the joy of the next level.

Which is how I prefer to view it. And it really does keep me smiling when it works out right.
A nice term for starting over when you blow it. Oh yeah, I love those times to be sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home