Sunday, February 24, 2008

DO IN

Well there is no joy better for me that baking the insides of someone. Yeah, you whip up a nice serving of stress that truly leaves a person feeling a mess.

Nothing more fun than that. You just love the times when this truly is a great joy. Mainly with people who panic a lot.

There sure are plenty of them around. And they really do make life very interesting at times.

Not all the time unfortunately. People just don't manage to maintain that knack for staying in crisis mode.

Sooner or later they will calm down. And that is not a good thing. Well not in terms of entertainment.

Nope that is never a joy and it is so much more fun when you can keep the fun going. Even if this doesn't happen when you want it to.

I have tried to savor those moments though. They just don't happen when I would like. I'm working on improving that reality though.

It is never easy though. Some people just get to creative and learning ways to stop panicking.

But the joy is when you find that rare individual who does manage to keep their joy going. By that I mean my joy.

It really is such a pleasure to see them able to continue the find standards of totally being afraid all the time. Really gives life such harmony.

For me that is because when they panic it takes the mind off times when I do the same. And when is that not a fun thing?

But alas you do have to tolerate those times of less than joy. When somebody changes. And they always do it when you least expect it.

There are you all set to see the joy of panic carved into life and they disappoint. Now is that fair?

Not to me. So I do love to find those who are least likely to not panic. The ones who will be more incline to give hours of such pleasure.

Can't always do that though. Sometimes you do find a famine in stress. Hard to imagine, but it does happens a lot at times. But the nice thing there is always hope. And that makes it all worth while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home