Friday, February 29, 2008

WHAT'S THE COST

A very important question to ask. Especially since there is nothing free in life. So unless you are talking a gift you know it will cost something.

Which is always a headache when it means you have to pay for it in some way. That part I definitely hate.

And let me tell you my big concern with this is when I have to deal with it as Mayor. Every thing costs, but what really is a big issue is how much of my money I suck off from the government is this going to require?

I sure am concerned with that element. But I can't exactly tell the others that. Nope they don't need me to do that.

However, I still need the price figured out just the same. And hopefully it will be enough for me to find a way to avoid the cost.

Which is part of my strategy. I always have plenty of speeches ready to give in case I need them to avoid an expense.

Now if we are talking about spending other people's money that is a different issue. I love that.

Then it is a matter of how much extra costs can I charge or add? I mean if I have a fiscal grape to squeeze then why not get every drop I can.

However I still use the same speech. Have to create the illusion I'm not a dollar vampire. Makes the process easier to accept.

But I do still focus on not letting anyone else know my strategy. That is not a good idea. It just makes things complicated.

So the best option is to just make people feel good when you suck their wallets dry. That always works the best.

And if I manage that in a good way, I feel it is a victory. I save my money and maybe even the city.

As for the tax payers well that is rather nebulous. Sooner or later some of them ends up paying.

But overall it is a wonderful system. At least for a person like me. As for others, well good luck.

You don't have to worry. I'm sure you will be left enough crumbs to survive, and that is better than not at all. Sounds good at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home