Thursday, February 28, 2008

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Ah, my favorite idea. Nothing more satisfying than browsing around a store that just opened for business.

Normally you see that special pride of ownership and all the wonderful virgin innocence of not being ripped off. That carries the scent of hope.

Now you go to the same place a month or two later and it is all different. Happy busy workers are no longer happy.

Place looks worn and there are marked down prices on everything. I love those moment. They carry the scent of desperation.

Like please somebody come and shoot me. Put me out of my misery. My toy dreams of success are broken.

Depending on how depressed they are you can really get some great bargains. Oh yeah, those are wonderful.

You can in some cases get the whole store dirt cheap. I love those moments. Owners are ready to bend over.

Now the best part is that after they go out of business I get to do the whole thing all over again. And the joy just keeps on happening.

Plus I do add those little extras such as being able to tack on extra taxes. Oh yeah that is so much fun.

Just makes like so entertaining at times. And I savor every moment. Yep it truly does make me happy.

Which is when I can wait to do it again. Love spreading around that joy. Never have enough.

And you know with that practice life is always a blessing. Man does that give me so many reasons to celebrate.

Meanwhile I do savor these special moments. You know when I can stroll down the street and see all the possible places I can rip off.

A way of grazing that truly does give me reason to be happy. Love spending time seeing all the future dreams I can add to a storage room.

Nice little mementoes to make life more worthwhile. Ah, that is a joy in itself. We do what we can to make it all better. Sometimes it even works. That is when I am the most happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home