Monday, February 18, 2008

NO PROBLEM

Anyone who says this is normally lying. Yeah, you read that right. I said they were liars.
Now that might seem unfair, but I see it as true.

Why? Because most of the time things always have problems. It is just a matter of the type and how bad they are going to be.

Yep, I learned that the hard way. Oh I used to savor the time of thinking things could be perfect.

Those were back in the days when I was more than a little stupid. And I don't even mind admitting it.

Nothing wrong with admitting it. It is more of a problem when you don't. Now that is when things suck.

And let me tell you I sure have met so many who can't. They got this hang up of thinking admitting you are imperfect is some kind of sin.

Well the thing is for me, I don't mind it at all. What I do mind is picking up the tab for my blunder.

Now that really is the important part. When you make a mistake and let somebody else pay for it, that is a good deal.

Then it only makes things worse. Because you end up having not only the pain of feeling like a jerk, but also the added price of consequences.

And who needs that? I sure don't. Which is why I take time to always be sure that I invest adequate time in located adequate numbers of patsies.

Yep, you can never have enough of them. The kind of wonderful giving souls you can toss on an altar when needed.

But they can be hard to find. Some will actually appear smart and sharp enough to avoid being seduced. However, normally they prove otherwise eventually.

And that is the tricky part. I have to figure that part out before I need to shaft them. Which is not that easy.

You can't simply go to somebody and give them an aptitude test for gullibility. You can try naturally.

But that never is quite the task I hope it will be. Still, I do have my strategy. And if I work it right then I get out of being stupid without a price. Which is fair. I just try not to think of the ones the get stuck with the bill. No reason to depress myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home