Saturday, February 09, 2008

SKIP IT

Is this a blessing or what? Anytime a person can forgot something you hate it is a good thing.

At least in my position it works that way. Yep, I truly love those special moments of purest denial.

Just makes life so perfect. Nothing makes it more pleasurable when you have one less mess to deal with.

I'm a big advocate of that kind of reality. Keep all the chances open to not have to mess with problems.

And it is really amazing how easy it is to get people adjusted to this type of behavior is no that difficult. All it requires is the right amount of time.

Yep, most people can be addicted to procrastination so very easy. I just enjoy when I see a disciplined person crumble with the right amount of pressure.

The most important part is to be sure you bury them in work. Stress is the biggest incentive to inspiring people to want to quit.

Now once they have gotten used to quitting no problem. They will keep doing the same thing without any help.

Course you do need to be sure you don't let them apply that mindset to everything. Otherwise they will never get anything do.

We are talking stalling here, not be basically lazy. That is not a good thing. Well unless I get to be the lazy one. Then it is okay.

But for my employees, no way. I can't afford that kind of competition. So I just want them to learn to be able to know when to blow off a customer.

It is a very important lesson. They really will respond well if you give them enough practice.

Which is always so easy to accomplish. Just requires a lot of deception that makes them think they are doing the right thing.

In any case I will cherish when I can find the time to see the crumble determination in some employees eyes. Gives me such joy.

And let me tell you that is a joy that you can't ignore. A real chance to see somebody grow in their bureaucratic maturity. Saying no is such a talent when you are lying and don't let the other person know about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home