Sunday, February 17, 2008

A GOOD DEAL

A GOOD DEAL

Ah, this is just a joy. The lust of getting something good. Just those cherished times that one can sit back and look forward to a break.

Might be extra joy too if it always turned out to be a bargain. But then too often it can be less than a good option.

Because the problem is with the concept of a bargain. You see normally it really is something you lower in price because nobody wants it other wise.

Yeah that can be such a pain at times. I know it is to me. And what can one say. It sucks when it is something you only buy because it is on sale.

But that is the philosophy that dominates. A perfect way to get rid of crap by appealing to people's selfishness.

Now I only wish there was a good way to make this work with politics. I mean in a good way.

We already get plenty of politicians that are good at being other than a bargain. So letting them get elected for less effort is not going to improve much.

It might help in terms of our expectations. Yeah we would expect less so we could be happy that it was costing less too.

Still you have to wonder about the viability of that option. Being a politician I do sort of find it less than a good option.

But then I have a good side too. I mean you have the option if we let more clowns get elected I might look better.

Yeah, I could find that a plus. Maybe even inspire more people to have a reason to trust me.

Plus I could charge more. Or give the impression I was giving them a break on the cost when in fact I was actually stealing more.

The possibilities really do make me smile. I love when I can savor that kind of option. And even more so if it means I can look great in the process.

You got to enjoy that option. More smiles and more popularity without more work on my part.

Really is a great option and I like the idea completely. Just not sure how I can sell it with a straight face. Ah, I'll imagine all the people I see are naked. Well the young ladies at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home