Thursday, February 14, 2008

THE REAL WORLD

This is not a nice place to visit even though we all live there. Might be nice if we could bent the rules more.

But that is one of those little joys in life that we all embrace about as thrilling as taking time to go to the dentist. Well in terms of something we do, but don't necessarily enjoy.

Ah, let me tell you I don't spend any time in the real world if I don't have to. I savor the art of denial.

Really is a very skillful event if you let it be that way. Some will never do that though. What can I say, they are boring.

But that is okay. For when you get through being bored over it you can run off in the land of lollipops and ice cream where mannequins talk and nobody cares.

In other words where most of us live. A nice place, by the way. Such a joy to occupy. As long as you don't have to deal with the trolls.

Why is it I get cursed having to live surrounded by morons and trolls? You get more than your share where I live.

Might be true everywhere, but I feel I am an extra bounty of them. Hardly a source of bragging.

And I wish there was some kind of trade off. Like little surprises to make the whole thing worth while.

I could live with that option. Only surprises we get are the ones that come from unexpected repairs or some crisis.

Not exactly a reason for smiles. But that is okay. I do my best to try and make it all tolerable.

Really does sound good to put it that way. I won't say it matters though. I mean not in terms of improving things.

Just gives me more reason to hide. And that I manage very well. So well I don't even tell were I am hiding to anyone.

Yeah, that is a joy to be sure. But then it is better to hide and not moan over it than to pretend being in the middle of insanity is a good thing.

Lots manage that in their minds. Not in real life though. Just in their minds. It is a different form of hiding you understand. And one for which I will applaud or take a bribe to pretend I don't know about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home