Wednesday, February 13, 2008

EXTREMES TO MAKE YOU SCREAM

Now if this is a good type of extreme, then it is wonderful. A nice little aspect of life that gives you pause to smile.

If it is some detour of life enforced on you by a tyrant then forget it. That only promises misery. Not for me.

Unless I get to be the tyrant. Then it is great. And you can be sure I will be happy to celebrate that part.

Only others sort of look down upon that aspect without really being able to savor it. They are not happy with it at all if it applies to somebody else, the jerks.

Yeah, they are probably saying the same thing about me. Like that is any surprise. And when they do it, I don't mind, because it is all the rag on them practice we all have a good time doing and not admitting.

But then the main focus here is extremes. Such a precious thought. Other than dull. Good or bad is better than dull.

Guess I have to be flexible on the bad part though. Not quite the door I just want to leave open.

Nope, never a good thing. But then I will admit the screaming part can be fun. Well if it is from pleasure.

Oh the other hand if it is a bad extreme that is happening to another person who is screaming, now that is a nice touch. I don't mind enjoying that option.

Still one does have to keep this in perspective. Which means basically that extremes are good as long as we love the results.

Otherwise forget it. Really just doesn't seem to improve things. I'm personally still waiting for the time to come when this is a good thing all the time.

I'm working on it from my end. Always seeking great options for extremes. Sometimes they are easier to find that others.

All in all a joy to behold when it works. A really treasure when the screams are from joy. But really a pain in the butt when they are not.

I do prefer the good screams from great forms of extremes and we all need them in soe degree. Just finding them for the right reasons is the challenge.

And maybe along the way we all have a good time. Or go crazy, which is an extreme that isn't all bad either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home