Saturday, February 16, 2008

THEFTS

Not this is so terrible. A condition that truly deserved attention. One where we can take time to ponder our options and bring and end to such insanity.

And thus I will ever savor the joy of making sure such individuals are brought to justice. Oh yeah, I truly would love to see this option exercised.

I mean why should I have to tolerate this kind of competition? I have enough problems trying to steal things for myself.

I do not want some rookie sneaking in there and trying to hog my action. That is not an alternative in my mind.

The problem is getting people to see the reason that my view is not a double standard. It can be difficult.

People can be so finicky when it comes to stealing. They tend to lump all such antics into one category.

But you can be sure they are not the same. Nope, definitely there are differences. And I have to admit it is hard to get others to appreciate this fact.

However, I haven't give up on that approach. I do make every effort to see that I set up two set of rules.

The one that is applied to everyone else and then the one I apply to me. Now you might say this is not far.

I never said it was. I just said that is how I handle it. And I see no reason to stop doing just that.

Now some might regard it as a bad way of handling it. But then I have a solution to that too.

You just need a certain amount of accepted that there are priorities that need to be respected. At least I respect them.

Not saying others will. Nope, not going to pretend on that part. Would be kind of silly. For they will just act like it was all my fault.

Course it is all my fault. But that doesn't mean I have to admit it. Why would I want to do that?

Nope it is easier to just make this whole thing work according to an unspoken reality. And that is one where the world sucks and I do my part to make sure nobody learned I have a vacuum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home