Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SLEEPING ON IT

Aww, what a joy this can be. A chance to relax and not feel any pressure in terms of what you do next.

I truly have to admit this does not make me a happy camper when I can't have it as an option. I mean I think it ought to be something of a law.

You know I would enjoy that. Just the thought that nobody could bother you with questions at certain times.

I don't think that is too much to ask. It is all I want. A few times where I don't have to think very hard.

And if I can work it to have more of them than days I do work hard even better. Only I can't quite make it a habit of letting people know that.

They can get so grumpy if they think you are being a lazy jerk. Which can really cut down on people being cooperative.

It is said when they get so out of sorts over something such a double standard. What can I say?

From my view I feel this is important. For I think it is necessary to have a special level of respect accorded leaders.

As a source of inspiration. Which seems perfectly reasonable too me. After all it should inspire others to do better.

And that is a good thing from my view. Yep, I want to impale myself with lethargy, celebrate being a lazy butt.

Don't care who knows it, don't care if I end up with somebody thinking that sucks. Because when they get elected, then it will all make sense for them to be the same way.

Will I complain? Absolutely. Yeah, I might accept they have the right to be a jerk, but I will squawk like the next person.

Why? Well why not? I think it will be might option. Which is another reason for me to not allow myself to get voted out of office.

That way I don't have to add another aspect of being a hypocrite to my name. Got enough reason as it is.

So I just will make sure I don't fall out of my ivory tower, then I can sit and pretend I care, while buying all my stuff at the highest prices. Then making the tax payer pay for them. Its a living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home