Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HORRIBLE

HORRIBLE

Yep, this is the downside of oh the joy. That is the after math of indulgence and let me tell you that is not a good place to be.

Horrible sucks, horrible is a pain in the butt. A place were you want to strangle somebody, anybody.

But the worst part is that you really want to strangle yourself for being stupid. Only that would make things even a bigger type of horrible.

Now horrible in this case is the bill you get for partying. Like those annoying calls you get from that date you had from the bar.

The one that ended in a motel. And she calls to let you know she missed that time of the month. Being a hint to the obvious.

Which is horrible when you have to cope with the ways you can lie your way out of it. These are situations where claiming you have a twin brother just don't cut it.

Neither does pretending you were abducted by aliens and one of them was using your body. Actually had one gal that nearly worked on.

Yep, that sure give me my own version of horrible. One I don't care to experience that kind of event very often.

And if I work it right then I do manage to avoid such things. But it requires my brain to be engaged before I act stupid.

Which does happen when I think about it. But that is okay since I don't mind. You have to try sometime.

And the best part is that you can avoid the horrible when you need to . Just with a few precautions.

I know, because I can give them all to you . Just make sure you follow the advice in my handbook I sell.

You can get it most any place that horrible lurks and is found. Like the bookstore. Well the adult ones at least.

Which is okay, because I can say that I am published. And as long as the laws don't find out my real name that does with the alias, I'm fine.

Just another precaution of horrible you have accept. You will once you get my book. Just say Elmo sent you. Er, well at least say he sent you. Safer that way in case the guy you are talking turns out to be a cop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home