Sunday, January 06, 2008

ENDLESS

Oh my does this leave me without joy at times. Now if you were talking endless supplies of money that would be great.

But this isn't about that. Just a theory I guess, but it seems like the only things that last far too long are the things we hate.

And that is not a good thing. Well unless you like being miserable and there sure are plenty of those around.

I just don't fall under that category. Nor do I plan on joining that group anytime soon. I will let somebody else savor such honors.

It is called being silly in my opinion. Which is how I prefer to view. Let's face it, would any of us be thrilled by something such as endless pain?

Not if you are sane. Yet you can be sure somebody will try to pass it on to others. Which is really the part that is to be avoided.

I mean really I do prefer to concentrate on not letting others work this on me. They can do it to themselves, but not me.

I have enough endless crap to deal with in life. And I do not care to add to the list. It is endless enough for me now.

Why some would are as good at this I don't know. They want to be sure they give you endless from their supply.

Honestly, I don't wish to be shared in such a way. Which never keeps some from trying. See it seems to be the obsession of some to get rid of their endless by giving it to me.

That is not what I list as my favorite moments. I do not wish to repeat such experiences. That is where I am going to focus my efforts.

And the best way for me to achieve it is by dumping my endless on somebody else. Yep, it sucks, but so what?

Love that phrase, so what? Really sums up things quite well. When you get down to the bottom line, the so whats in life are plenty.

Being able to appreciate that is so nice. It saves on the grief. Which makes the whole thing decent.

At least for me. A little grief and life is perfect, when it is for somebody else. Ah that really does make the heart flutter. Well to a small degree. Which works for me. And that is always the best thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home