Sunday, December 30, 2007

ON THE RUN

Well one thing I can say about this is being on the run is better than having the runs. Yeah, that is one upside.

Just had to throw that in there for what it is worth. Yeah, we need those times of running somewhere.

It isn't like we need to excuse wanting to run off and have fun once and a while. Well actually I guess we do get stuck sometimes having to run for other reasons.

And that is a good deal in many ways. At least from my view. Which is where it counts with me.

But not something others will necessarily find as beneficial. Why, I'm not sure. I mean what is the big deal about running away?

Now some will regard that option as being afraid or giving into fear. My response is so what?

Yeah, what is truly the big problem with this is how it is perceived by others. Not a problem if you don't give a flip.

Which is not going to be an issue for me. Because you can be sure that it will never be a concern on my part.

I in fact have a whole complete set of excuses available. This is what a wonderful option from my point of view.

One I totally savor completely. And the best part is that is how it works so great since it will take place when I can't be reached.

Which is truly a marvelous situation. One that I love since I don't have to hear any complaints.

Just you know makes things go some much easier when you can't hear any complaints. You simply savor the joy of savoring those drinks.

Oh perhaps for a while you feel a tad sad when you have to deal with the sense of being embarrassed over the lack of a spine. But that does pass.

At least eventually. And that is what counts. At least to me.. Well for now this will do. I might think of it differently later.

However, that is a problem for tomorrow. Today I'm just happy to sneak a way and find time to do so without feeling like a jerk. It gets harder at times than others, but I do manage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home