Thursday, January 03, 2008

BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN

Yep, this truly does inspire. The idea that when something is in writing it means more than when we just say it.

It is like if we see it in print then it must be truth. Which is really rather absurd from my point of view.

For how can this be the case? But it does seem to work for people. And frankly that is the best part.

Because that means I can deal with it on a good side when being a Mayor. That is what happens when I am able to you know write some law.

That is all it takes at times. Unless you are talking about somebody who can think and doesn't actually believe that writing is god.

They can be hard to fine. Which is good for me. I don't need lots of people questioning my laws.

My solution when somebody does is to ask them to write me a letter. Which is mainly a stall technique.

Some will never bother. Others will take the time. But it won't be a rush. So in the end, I get space between me and their questions.

Then it gives me a chance to respond back. Again with a letter. Now that is fun too. For I will take my time on that part.

When I do, I normally find someway to refer to some other laws. Again the writing ploy. Isn't that special?

I think it is. And I'm darn proud of being able to accomplish it. Only they will not bother to checking out the other law.

Because they know if they complain about that, I will give them another one and another one after that.

I tell you this is such a nice maze of ink to get trapped in. I savor the irony, for it truly does leave me with a smile.

Then I can totally grin and bear it. As in bearing all the ways I get to avoid making anyone think I am up to something, but the ink says I'm not.

Now that is not so bad, when you can smile and enjoy the moment of truth. I don't get to that point much, but I try to smile about it just the same. That works for me and it always will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home