Tuesday, January 01, 2008

ANYWAY

ANYWAY

Yep, that is almost a prayer at times. Just you know, when life sucks and ain't getting any better.

So it doesn't do any good to say much. You can only shrug and let the world fly by. Hopefully, it will be a chance to learn not to care.

Is that a good thing? Yep, for things that suck a darn good choice. When you are talking about not being able to change it.

And let me tell you that pretty much sums up a lot of things. Now I know as a Mayor I should have more positive attitude perhaps.

But there are times when it is hard to lie to myself and keep believing it. So it will just be a case of when I've had enough.

Hey, even a guy like me has to look in the mirror from time to time. Not always, but sometimes.

But thank goodness it isn't something I have to do constantly. And the thing is I will find a way to avoid thinking about it as much as possible.

In the meantime when I do have to think about it, I just say anyway. That is my way of coping.

Maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but it works for me. And I am so happy that I have found the perfect way to function most of the time.

Basically it is by letting somebody else worry about it. Doesn't matter what the it happens to be, just dump it on somebody else.

Sound like a sucky answer? It isn't to me. Nope, not at all. I love it. Let some other poor slob take the fall for grief.

I am content with it. I stroll the gardens with that joy. Sounds great. But let's face it that is all crap.

What is true is that just manage to find a way to not have to do other than smile. Only when dealing with something like the special joys of frustration.

That is never a good thing. But I live with it. Just move on to the place where I can be happy by not thinking too much.

All of which is the perfect solution to life in my impression. That is what works for me and you can be sure that is what I go with.

Have for a long time, ever since I discover how good booze solve my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home