Saturday, January 05, 2008

COMMENTS

A good thing when not made by an idiot. That part I can't handle. I mean it really does make me nuts when somebody comes along wanting to share an opinion and the person is a moron.

I'm sorry, but that is not a good thing. Well not from my view. I want to hear decent comments.

Like you are the greatest person who ever lived. Now that will make me smile. Really I love it even if it is crap.

Come on tell me you don't like that too. Unless you are one of those strange people that thinks being criticized is a good thing.

In which case there really is no help for you. Not from my point of view. You should just turn in your comment pen and forget the whole thing.

My advice you understand. For are not likely to really say something worthwhile. At least nothing I want to hear.

Oh I'm sure you will keep comment. Most clowns with nothing helpful to say always do. They seem obsessed with saying what the think.

Actually I normally will try to pretend to listen. The emphasis is on the pretend part. For in reality I'm not listening at all.

Which in reality is the most amazing part. For that never is important to them. As long as they can feel they told you what they thought, they are happy.

None of which in any way helps me. And let me tell you that is important to me. Very, very important.

Honestly, I find it essential from my point of view. Because I don't care what you think of yourself and decide is genius, if it bores me forget it.

I don't want to hear about it. Never. Well unless I'm really bored. Then you can count on the fact that I will consider listening.

Not to hard though. If you suck at giving advice then don't think my brain is ready to get excited by your words.

Go an peddle them elsewhere. With somebody who isn't busy. Somebody who thinks you are a genius.

Like with your mother. Yeah, I'm sure she loves every thing you say. But otherwise forget it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home