Friday, December 28, 2007

WONDERFUL

Now wouldn't life be grand if every second was truly wonderful? Just a nice smile without a single complaint?

I would vote for it. In fact I normally will vote for just about anything if the price is right. Yeah, I said that. A bribe makes almost any legislation perfect in my eyes.

But then I figure that is definitely wonderful from my view. How can you have wonderful that is not truly wonderful?

You just have to you know keep it in proper perspective. I mean you can have wonderful without money. I won't say it doesn't happen.

I just isn't quite the same when you have to budget the joy. Yep, the definitely deters my meter of happy.

However, since I am in the position to impact wonderful in my life I do find it rather easy to accomplish. Just can't always be honest about it.

Voters do tend to get grumpy if they find out that you have been pursuing wonderful at their expense. So you can't just say, I blew the funds for some city project on my own personal wonderful.

Never gets a positive or uplifting response. I sure wish it did. But it never accomplishes understanding, just complaints.

So the basic rule for me is that I have to be able to find a way to pass on some wonderful to the voters. A few crumbs so they won't notice the missing loaf or even missing bakery.

Yep, I have come to appreciate the value of that option. And to be honest most people will thrive on just a little wonderful.

So often they don't get any in real life. So you show them the joys of just a taste. That would thrill them totally.

Afterwards they are so happy to have that crumb, they don't care. Which is the perfect way to avoid them noticing when you have run away with all the real wonderful.

If you work it right then you can sneak off with your mighty big sack of wonderful and nobody will care. That is the part I like.

And while they are off pretending to have a good time, bragging about being blessed, you are sitting and sharing your wonderful with a friend to help you celebrate. Yep, hopefully in my case it will be a nice young lady who knows other ways to help me get some wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home