Wednesday, December 26, 2007

TAKE A BITE OUT OF...

Well lots of things are good to bite. Most of them are probably thought of being as something you eat.

A perfectly reasonable interpretation. But personally I am in favor of other items. Things that you can chew on, but don't have any calories.

Some people might not look at this as a good thing. But I sure do. Reducing things down to what can be devoured is very helpful.

It is basically those items that can be consumed in one way or another. I find that to be very helpful.

Really, if it is not something you can find as useful then why worry about it? You can be sure they will not regard this as you might hope.

Let's be honest, we all do need our snacks. And not just for the stomach. We need them for other things.

Our appetite is part of life in other areas. So why we would not wish to admit it I'm not clear.

Is there some terrible problem with being hungry for other things. Apparently it is with some people.

Not me. I am totally happy being able to hunt around for those tasty morsels I love to eat. Really is part of life.

But you can just stick with your choices. I will keep plotting with it myself. As long as I have a chance.

With everyone else they can do what is best for them. Hopefully with a nice extra dash of seasoning.

Yeah, that will always give you a pause to smile. I know it does for me. And how can I bother to pass up all the stuff nobody else is snacking.

Doing so can be such a crime. So I figure it is best if we just let the others keep on their diets.

As for me I will be happy to keep grazing. Yeah, anywhere the day takes me. Oh look there is a nice meal over there.

Ah, it is so tasty. Yep and there is no meal ticket either. Just a smile will help. I can live with that part.

But then I do love to take a bite out of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home