Thursday, January 17, 2008

BORROWED

Ah, the wonderful joy of borrowing. If you work it right, you can do this to the point that everyone will end up letting you keep what you borrowed.

The first trick is making sure you remain vague on what you are going to use the time for. Then you keep promising to return it, but always have some excuse to avoid it.

Which is a good thing. For most people will get bored and forget it eventually. Money is the best thing too.

For there is nothing tangible to prove you borrowed it. So you can pretend you forgot or even manage to forget to return their phone calls.

Of course the big reality is that you can expect to borrow it a second time. Now that never works.

Well most of the time. Once and a while there is a person who gets a bit crazy and will actually decide to trust you a second time.

Now that would really be great. A chance to screw over somebody twice in the same life time is really fantastic.

Which I really savor as a wish with the idea of reincarnation. Just imagining coming back a second time or third and financially raping the same dude makes me drool.

Well that is my version you understand. Most would be more spiritual than that. They would talk about karma and learning in the next life, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I say forget it. I want it all and more than once. And a borrower I will be in this life so it will be that way next time too.

As for the loaners, well heck practice makes perfect, right. So why should they not have more opportunities to do the same thing, even more so.

Now from that perspective then I do certainly feel extra happy to imagine the times I have yet to borrow. And to not wish to defile my calling as a borrower by doing so every chance I get.

Yep, that works for me. And I love being useful in that regard to the point that I even do so with city funds.

Really makes me feel good when I can raise taxes to pay for having borrowed from city coffers. I really cherish such proud moments in life.

I only wish I had more chance to share them with others. But then I will have to wait till amnesty options are avialable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home