Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TAKE IT OR TAKE IT

I do consider these to be two great options. Where you have the joy of taking it or taking it. Plain and simple. Not that complicated.

True, this doesn't come up as often we would like, but it is such a great option when it happens. And I love it.

Basically, it is when you have the gun pointed at someone's head and you give them the choice, either they can pull the trigger or you can. Like those are great options.

They are if you are the one who is holding the gun. It is definitely a good option from my point of view.

Only trick is being sure you are able to pull it off. And from my point of view the really good part is when you get to have the person actually hand you the gun.

You might be inclined to think this doesn't happen, but it really does. It is like, say, you know I think I remember them mentioning how there are criminals running around the neighborhood. Do you have a gun by chance? Great, why don't you go and fetch it.

Wow, that is a big gun. Oh say, do you mind if I just borrow if for a minute? I've been told sometimes they are defective.

Let me see here, oh by the way do you have any bullets. It makes checking it so much easier. Great, now let me add them.

Oh do you mind checking the end of the barrel to be sure nothing is obstructing it. Fine, just take a good peek.

OOPS, butterfingers me I accidentally pulled the trigger. Darn the luck. Oh I hope that hole in your head doesn't hurt too much.

Gosh do you have any napkins, we might want to clean up the blood. There isn't that better?

This boys and girls is my object lesson for this time. A chance to be sure you see how easy this can happen.

So beware that you must always assume this reality. One can not ignore the call of clarity.

Such is the necessity of life. A cherished time to be savored by all. Which we all need to feel totally grateful about.

Now I hope you do all manage to learn from this. For I will expect some compensation for this service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home