Monday, December 10, 2007

ANOTHER DAY

The optimum reality is of this subject is that we are talking about another day. Which is a very good thing naturally.

For the lack of another day would hardly be a good thing. And thank goodness that isn't something hanging over our head.

I don't think I would personally be thrilled by this idea. Waking up some day and suddenly being told the day didn't happen.

You know you open your eyes and it is still dark at say ten am. That would be a real clue that something is wrong.

Thank goodness this doesn't occur in our lives. I'm sure if it did somebody would be inclined to mention the fact.

I have to admit that I have pondered sometimes what would happen if God decided to pull the plug without any warning. I can sort of picturing him doing that.

After all it isn't quite like we are that deserving of more time. Look what we do with the time we are given?

Ahem, sorry not trying to be preachy here. But that is part of life I guess. Hard to avoid in this climate.

Which is okay by me. I like the idea of speculating in that sense. You know taking things to the point where you can feel so good imagining all the shocked faces if the world suddenly stopped.

Then God come over some loud speaker in the sky and shout, "we did warn to knock it of and you wouldn't listen. So there!"

Ah, the last second cries of "but" would not doubt filled the skies. A few last second prayers too I imagine.

In the end, the lights would be out, out butts totally wiped out and eternity our chance for scratching our heads. Isn't that such a lovely picture?

Don't I just make you feel so happy with that image? Well cheer up kids, that is just my idea.

Now you can go back to being yourself and not worry about it. I didn't as you shouldn't think about it.

Just everything you get to fat and lazy, then that is the time to remember my little tale and be grateful. Well pretend at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home