Wednesday, December 05, 2007

WHY NOT?

WHY NOT?

Why is this hard for some people to understand? I do have to ask. Honestly, I have to wonder why some people have to ask why?

Does there have to be an answer to everyone problem in life? I don't think so. Heck, I'm happy when I don't get answer to all problems. Makes things simple that way.

At least it does to me. And that always makes me have a reason to smile. Perhaps not permanently, but most of the time.

I do ponder what it is that makes so many people decide they need to for some reason know everything? Is your life going to be perfect if you know everything?

Personally, I think it would just depress me. Because you know there are bound to be plenty of things that are screwed up.

Without knowing that we have at least the hope they will improve. And that really is important in so many cases.

After all if things could be perfect that would make it different. Knowing all the information would only make you feel things are going to get better.

However, if finding out the facts makes you get extra depressed, I doubt it will help. You will just feel worse.

Which is the reason I don't want to know all there is to know. I understand how with some the won't appreciate this.

There is always that thing about the public's right to know. But let's face it that is a nice comment and philosophy, yet hardly realistic.

So we just have to embrace the joy of not knowing for our own benefit. So how come we can't just be happy with being ignorant?

I think it is the fault of the dull and boring people. They are the ones who are to blame. With too much time they are always thinking up crap.

Now if we could get them busy doing other stuff that would really be so much better. Oh yes, that would give me reason to smile. A truly blessed situation.

Just hard to be sure we always make that a priority. So mosey along and let it be a smile. Don't let it get to you.

Then we can be sure it is all find and wonderful. At least somewhere. not sure it really matters does it?

Not a reason to ask why either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home