Thursday, December 06, 2007

DISASTERS

This is not always terrible. I know the word makes things sound awful. But there is an upside when one cares to look for it.

Now who can ask for you to look upon something bad and see some good? Me, who else?

Why would I bother or even thing that way? Because there are times when a person just have to have a reason to smile instead of cry.

I know that might seem silly and trite, but it was a good thing in my book. After all you can sit and be upset all you want, but it won't improve things.

So come one learn to laugh a little. Make it happen and enjoy. You'll feel better in the morning.

True, I'm sure there are plenty that would sneer when I say that. If you are on a ship in a storm and it is sinking, you will not want to hear somebody say, remember the sunshine.

That much I'm pretty sure is a given. And I'm really not offering that as an alternative. What I'm trying to suggest is that there might be a plus to maintaining the hope and thought that some day things will improve.

Or even remembering when they didn't suck. And naturally I get thrills from thinking how somebody might be getting the grief they deserve in the process.

Now that is something I truly savor. A chance to know that no matter how miserable I am that will not compare to what some other jerk is going through.

So roll up your sleeve and let those scars show through. For in the end we can savor the joy of when it comes to a point of grief for somebody else.

Okay for example, suppose some bully is beating the snot out of you. Think of the joy of remembering how tired he is going to be later?

Sound silly, well it isn't. Not to me. The point is any excuse that works is better than only remembering the pain.

Which is the part that can give me a reason to smile. And if I am able to take the time to also figure a way to get some revenge better.

Like with that bully scenario. I can smile of thinking about how when he's not thinking I can do anything to him, I will plan my revenge.

Normally it will involve something sneaky and cruel when his back his turned. And thatn makes me have a reason to smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home