Thursday, December 13, 2007

MORE TO COME

Ah, this is such a delight. The times when you know good is coming. Oh yeah, it just rolls around in the mind and makes you want to drool.

But hopefully, you don't do it in a way that gets people to notice. There is such a critical need to be sure that you don't brag about such things.

That is very important. For if you start making such things obvious others then it is like sending out signals saying, "hey, I got a windfall coming, why don't you rip me off."

I know because it is what I would do. I truly do savor the joy of being able to search and destroy those who hard harboring some looming good news. Just makes me feel so thrilled to pass on my opportunity to bless them.

I consider it a blessing if I can do that. Teaching a person a lesson is truly a wonderful and noble thing to do.

Makes me feel so blessed when I can accomplish such things. It truly gives me a reason to celebrate when there is a chance to be a money vampire.

And I don't even rely upon a fake vampire accent either. Just make sure I hide my fangs! Yeah, that is a big option.

One I know that I cherish, from ripped of sucker to ripped off sucker. Having enjoyed the opportunity to gleam one more occasion when nobody profits, but me.

Oh the joy I find in such memories. It truly does leave me with a reason to feel good about life.

As for the rest, well I hope after they file bankruptcy they feel better about the loss of debt. You can't buy that kind of education that easy.

Which I am happy to feel is a good thing. And as I look back it does make me so proud to see all the people who I have helped, I can do nothing, except smile.

It really is the high point for me of some days. A chance to sit back and feel grateful. And to know that no matter what happens, I can feel at least once I did some good.

That really helps on so many night when I sit alone and all those voices come into my head. They keep trying to convince me that perhaps my priorities are off.

At least I am able to put away enough bourbon to get them to stop talking. It might take all night, but I eventually accomplished it.

Thank goodness I don't hear them that often. It does not make my day. Which is a good thing for me that I have plenty of booze just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home