Friday, October 26, 2007

TEASES

Ah, let me tell you this is so much fun. Just those little ways you can drive people crazy. It is painful, but in a good way. Well for me it is.

I won't say it will be for others. Some seem to think it is less than a good thing. That is when they end up being the one that has no fun in the process.

Which sort of describes so many without a capacity for fun. Honestly there are a lot of people out there lacking a sense of humor.

Pathetic huh? Oh yeah, that is a big problem for some. Not me, I always find a reason to smile.

And true often it is at another person's expense. Which is find for me. But not necessarily for others.

People just don't have the ability to laugh at themselves that much. They get so inclined to get upset over some little attempt at making them take life less seriously.

But that is me. And what can I say? I don't regard this as a bad thing. I regard it as a something other than a way to live life if it means you never get much a chance to smile.

Does this mean I enjoy being teased? Well it depends on who it is and why? I mean are we talking about somebody who is going to comfort me in the process?

Or are we talking about somebody who just treats this as a from of cruelty. That is not the point.

But you can't keep some from taking that route. Such is the nature of teasing. Handled right it can inspire.

Handled badly it can totally deflate the mind. But that is a matter of choice. And there are occasions when this is not something that everyone will smile about

However, I do the best I can with it. And that means smiling when I can even if I'm the only one who is smiling.

Oh well you can't please everyone. This we understand. Only we will never truly be able to grasp that reality for sure.

Sometimes we just have to play the game and do what we can to hope it will all be understood by others. This doesn't always happen though.

We accept that as part of the process. And we move ahead, even if others don't seem to grasp that as part of the game. They are normally ones with a rule book that doesn't actually work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home