Tuesday, October 16, 2007

SNOOZING OR LOSING

This is a basic rule with certain types of activities. If you stop concentrating you can be sure you will lose out on opportunities.

Now maybe you don't mind taking a nap and finding out your dreams didn't come true in the process. That doesn't work for me though.

I don't like the idea of missing out on anything fun. And that especially means something I have worked hard to accomplish.

That is really important as an issue for me. Honestly, it is so important to never miss out on things where you could have had them, but got screwed up because you were being lazy.

Well it is my rule. After all for me the basic rule is greed never sleeps. Yeah, that's right, greed.

You can be sure I take that very serious. Because you can say what you want, but greed and sleep just don't go together.

Admittedly, I am a very lazy guy by nature. So I do have to work very hard to be sure I milk any situation as much as possible of other people's time so they do all the work.

In any case, that is my strategy. And that is one, which I am very happy to employ from my situation. It just works do darn good.

Now it might not work for others. There are people with values. Some strange nature in their thinking that says it is a good to actually have values.

I'm not against values as long as they don't intrude upon reality. Which for me involves with understanding you can't afford to miss out on certain things.

It just is not a good option. Not when you have the choice to deal with it in a way that is positive and uplifting. A little industry, even if fostered by another person and all is well.

At least from my point of view. But then I can't say that is true for everyone. But that is life.

In any event we can move on to future hopes and ideas. Just don't take nap while the paint is drying.

My little option for adding a paint metaphor to saying never assume things are going to work out if you haven't plan them right. And that is not a good thing. Which is something I avoid.

You can handle them as you wish. I will be glad to profit from you naps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home