Friday, October 19, 2007

SNOOZING TO FEEL BRUISING

Ah this is not necessarily a good thing. I tell you that is never a good option if you can avoid it.

And it is one I definitely work very hard to not let happen. This can be such a challenge at times. Honestly to be sure you don't get too lazy and do nothing even when you are relaxing.

Being able to take it easy is important, but you do have to be careful that you don't run the risk of not in any way avoiding discovery for your snoozing when there is a risk of bruising. Now I'm talking about the bruising that is involved with one's reputation.

Basically where you have worked hard to prove you are a certain kind of person and then find out that somebody learns you have made it all up. People just don't regard laziness as a noble quality.

And that is okay when you are talking how they view others. However, I do have to battle being viewed that way as Mayor.

After all it is not the easiest thing to do that you can get viewed as energetic and dynamic when you are a lazy slob. That is such a big problem.

And believe me I do not forget that element. Image is so important. I didn't say the image was true, just that it is the one that you have to accept that others see.

Such a big pain at times admittedly. I mean it is all so much of a problem. Just having to cope with the mess of living your basic nature and creating a different one for others.

It isn't impossible though. Just a matter of how crafted you are about being sure that you let others see it as it is suppose to be.

Which is part of what you have to deal with as long as you are forced to be one thing in life and live another. Ah, such is the peril of life.

And I do the best I can to live with it. Only at times it is so hard to actually keep up this pretense forever.

Not that I'm proud of such options. It is the only one that I have to accept. And so being the slave to opinion that I am I just smile and consider it a cost of doing business.

Some fun huh? Yep, that is how I view it too. Such is the nature of life. But then it wil always be the joy I will face when life deals me this kind of fun.

Maybe I could avoid it if I wanted. By say marching off to the land where truth is king. Never been much for being around that kind of nobility though. Which is my option you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home