Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SNOOZING AND BOOZING

This is to me a normal reaction. Enough boozing will make you need to do some snoozing. Simple fact of life you know.

I don't see that as all bad. Drinking can be hard work at time. So a nice rest is a good option.

But I don't want to say it is always a good choice. Nor do I want to dwell on this choice as my ideal.

What I'm really dealing with here is the issue of consumption. The basic need we have to imbibe in some aspect of life.

Really is essential you understand. One can not go through life and expect to never consume.

But people do have different views of consumption. Some make it a hobby. An adventure into a realm where life transcends the routine.

Who is not without a joy of choice for wanting to escape life as it is? However, as much as it is appealing there are times when it isn't possible.

So those are the times we search for a quick solution. One that will grant us some diversion that makes us smile a tad.

All that is elemental I suppose. A simple point of clarity about desire. Ah yes we can truly savor those moments.

I won't say that we obtain it when we want. Just that we do have to pursue those choices at times.

Providing we have the chance to vent this way without getting too carried away. That is the snoozing part.

We need those escapes that do not lead to over indulgence. That might seem like a strange thing for me to say, but it is a reality.

Which is what I focus on. A chance to indulge without embarrassing myself. Translation, not hangovers.

That means having to face a consequence after the fact. I mean it is fun to be able to pursue a joy, but a whole different object if it means you are going to end up with everyone else knowing about it.

And that isn't a good thing. Well not in my view. I prefer to just keep people guessing and that worth not letting them know how many times I have imbibed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home