Wednesday, October 24, 2007

LOSING IT

Well, there are times when it is nice to discard things. Old worn out items are often something we find a reason to eliminate.

Unless you are talking about people. Then it isn't considered a good option. Well not officially.

The big part of this is the word "official." But that doesn't quite relate to the idea of "actual." Which relates to what we really do.

I won't say this is a good option. It can be the epitome of hypocrisy. This is not a term we exactly warm up to is it?

I don't. Oh I know it is true, but it doesn't mean we agree with it or have a desire to savor in some wonderful way.

Of course there are forms of losing it that are not quite as glamorous. Such as when we lose control.

This is not normally considered one of our finest moments. It is a time we are less than noble and proud.

But it still happens. We might work hard to justify it, but we still find ways to make it all seem great.

Not that it will ever be this way for truth. However, we seldom make truth our priority. Unless we figure out a way for it to be what we want.

Oh there are all kinds of losing it that fall under a variable levels of smiles and frowns. Which is the way i gauge them.

Maybe others don't. Which would not be surprising, but I do. What can I say, we all have our fun in life don't we?

Just a pity that losing it has to be other than a reason for smiles. It happens when you lose something you really want.

I can't say that is a good thing in every case, but it can be entertaining just the same. Providing you speak of joy as including such a wide variety of interpretations.

This just doesn't always take place with some people. It works for me. And that is because I keep my options open.

At least that is my prevailing theory. It might change tomorrow, but for now it is so much fun to lose things in a way that leaves me saying, it could be worse. I just don't want that to be for something I really want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home