Thursday, September 06, 2007

WAITER THERE IS A...

Ah, the joy of eating out. Just makes me drool at times when I think of savoring the joys of snacking on some tasty meal that you don't have to fix.

And then there is the service too. One can be sad over having the satisfaction from being waited on by somebody. Really does leave one all satisfied and joyful.

At least it does for me. I can't speak for everyone, but it really does work for me. But then anything that gives me a smile does that.

In this case it I guess the need is a little extra special. Some things you can do all the time, even if you wish you could.

But eating is a different story. You have to eat. So you might as well try to enjoy it. And doing it with class is even more special.

That is how I prefer to deal with it. Just be able to sit back and have a really good excuse to be a glutton.

Now what could be sweeter than that? I'm telling you that is just the most wonderful thing I can think of for a person to savor.

The ability to sit down and look forward to a nice big meal and feel it is a good thing. Just makes me all excited in the process.

And having be able to share that little aspect makes it all the better. Because at that point I enter the restaurant in full anticipation that it will be a glorious experience.

Of course in such situations it seems like the one thing, which doesn't happen is that I end up with a good meal. Sort of like the help know what I want and plot to work against it.

So it means I end up with the worst help on the planet. Really like if they are going to have the worst day in the world it will happen when I am there.

This does not make me happy. Because it will not in anyway give me a reason to smile. Which is not going to happen in such situations.

Does this in any way keep me from enjoying myself? Well I do try and not let it. That becomes a battle though.

I win on some occasions, and lose on others. But the nice thing is with me having the tip holding over their head, you can be sure I use that to my advantage.

So with a hint of wealth to tease, they normally manage to find their brains. Long enough to at least behave till my meal is over.
And sometimes I even actually leave a tip. Depending on if I'm going to visit the place again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home