Thursday, August 30, 2007

PLAYGROUND

Okay I want people to remember here that playgrounds do have swings! So you should equate swinging with fun.

I know that is my definition, but it sure works for me. And let me tell you I work very hard looking for playgrounds.

And why not? I mean we are talking a very basic need here. The need to have fun. Anybody want tell me that is a bad thing?

If you do, please stop reading since you are obviously beyond help. I will give you my sympathy for your cursed condition. For you are truly a creature to be pitied. Okay, I will also be dancing up and down since you are also out of contention for my own playground needs. Yippee for me.

Honestly, would you expect me to be otherwise? Because I don't think I have ever pretended that I was not looking out for me first. Oh I imagine some would think this is something other than a noble point of view.

To which I reply, so what? Hey, is it in anyway going to improve my life by being noble? Will I get some benefit from it?

Not in my opinion. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Not from where I am sitting. Nope, you can forget that idea.

Which is why when you down to what counts, why wouldn't I be more focused on the idea of having a good time than looking good. Looking good doesn't really end up feeling good.

That is the Limburger philosophy you understand. Which I will always feel that it will be my priority.

Hey, at least I feel I'm being honest here. And that is important to me. Because I have to live with that choice and not everyone else.

Alas that is the way life really works. Not perhaps in you way of thinking, but it is so for me.

Having said that I am most grateful for the times I am able to actually apply such thoughts in my head. Ah, it feels so good too.

As for everyone else, well happy days may be your blessing. You might be happy doing nothing, but playing in some playground where it is really dull.

Have a good time. I'll be the one off partying and smiling a lot. What can I say, it works for me. Most things do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home