Friday, August 31, 2007

NICE AND SLEAZY

Oh yeah this is fabulous. Nothing makes things more joyful and wonderful than the idea of getting a shot at something that much fun.

Okay you can talk about things that are nice and good. Which is fine, but boring. Good is okay, just not that exciting.

Sorry, it just isn't the same to me. Nope, if I can't have both the fun and the sleazy it just doesn't work for me.

I realize that is just being selfish. And to which I say, so what? Yeah, that's right. What is the big deal here?

I mean let's be fair about this. Why should dude like me bother acting all silly and noble when I'm not and don't want to be?

Yeah, after all, what would that matter? Come on why should I be silly about this? Is this going to improve anything if I lie?

Well maybe. I might look better in the eyes of some. But heck, what is the good of that? I can't think of any.

And frankly if I do manage to lie about it, is that going to help? Not from where I'm sitting.

So I will tolerate all those little required times of, man I got to be a geek to get the votes. And then when nobody is looking, it is off to place for better fun.

Oh I will give all those stupid words that say, hey I'm a supporter of family values. I am really you know.

I supported them for all who truly have families and need that kind of illusion of happiness. But otherwise, for get it.

At least in terms of how I spend my free time. After the PTA meeting and all that crap it is fun time.

And you go ahead and do all the dull crap you call life. I'll even join you if you like. Tell you decide to nod off from boredom.

Then I'll leave you with the crying babies, wife who has her hair in curlers and a dog who things pissing on your leg is a sign of affection. While you're dosing I'll be off to sanity where I'm having a good time.

Oh I might even think about you along the way. But no guarantees. I might be too busy to think that far ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home