Thursday, September 13, 2007

TOTALLY

Ah, this is such a sweet phrase. Something that is without any flaws. An evident or item that is utterly complete. And let me tell you this is so rare in real life that one can't help being truly excited when it happens.

It is just a pity one can't achieve this more often in our efforts at life. Which is not that surprising. After all totally is so complete that you never worry about lacking something. How many things can you say that about?

None that I know of as a rule. In fact I would have to say the only time I have personally experienced it was the result of a mistake and not on purpose.

Which only makes my me want this option all the more. But getting it is never easy that is for sure.

As for when it happened to me, it was when I was trying to get the best of a political opponent. I was working so hard to arrange a way to sabotage the guy.

You know totally ruin his character? Now that would have been glorious. And it did happen.

Only not by my plans. What took place is that I had all this garbage peddled to smear the guy's reputation and it wasn't even remotely true.

But that is the nature of gossip you understand. It doesn't have to be true. Just has to be believed.

Honestly, that is the priority with such tactics. It does have to be believable though. That is the most critical part.

Well in this case what happened was that nobody ended up believing the stuff I was peddling. And that really disappointed me.

I mean okay I did get carried a way a little, like about him having an affair with an alien. I admit that did sound good at the time, but was totally rejected by everyone.

The thing was, that here I sat and trying to regroup with new lies when suddenly it turned out that the guy admitted to actually claming he was an alien. Apparently, he has a small problem with reality.

But that sure didn't upset me any. After all I ran with opposition at that point. With him a guest at that mental ward the citizens were prudent enough to not vote for him.

Such is the nature of fate at times. When you least expect it you get a break. Now if only I had a way to make that happen when I wanted. Ah, that would totally be a joy. Maybe some day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home