Sunday, September 09, 2007

PLEASE PASS THE...

Well you surely need a chance at this. That simple joy of being able to bless the world by passing on the blame to somebody else.

There is no feeling more wonderful in my mind that a chance to be sure somebody else gets the blame for you problems. Admittedly there are some narrow minded souls out there that would presume this is a bad thing.

Hard to imagine actually but it is true. And for me it is no big deal. I never let anyone have the opportunity to complain about this detail.

Instead I do my best to be sure somebody else isn’t even a aware when I am in one of these moods. Just use the old distraction method.

Yeah, that always blesses. You can be sure of that. I never forgo the joy of this type of experience.

Others don’t necessarily think of this as uplifting I guess. They will frown upon such distractions.

But then there are just so many bores in the world. The type of people who are always limited in their thinking.

They seem to feel that you really should act with some degree of morals and ethics. You ever seen a person get a break from doing that?

Honestly does that actually help anyone? Some will preach about it like you are not worth much if you don’t try to be nice.

For me those are the ones who normally make my list of people who I first try to blame for things. They just make such wonderful targets.

Yeah, I know it sucks, but lots of things in life do. So why make this any different? And if you make sure somebody with dreams learns that sucks, then all the better.

Now I do admit that isn’t necessarily going to be popular with some. But so what? Yep, that is what I say, so what!

Now that I have managed to clarify my view of this the time has come to savor another rare opportunity to bless. Yep, I sure do love every occasion when I can pass on some valuable lesson to my fellow man.

Not that my acts of thoughtfulness ever earn me much in the way of thanks. They just never seem to appreciate the lessons I pass on.

Alas, there are just times when you have to accept doing good deeds without recognition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home