Friday, September 07, 2007

IN THE WILL

Wonderful thoughts abound for me in the concept of a will. It is for me a form of mortal blackmail.

By that I mean it is a way to get those who think they will profit when you die to be nice to you. A nice way to get those who you want to punish in some extra cruel way to submit to your abuse.

Now on a broader scale it is also applies to anyone that things sucking up to you will end with them benefiting in some special way. It is a will too, only the type that has to do with one's will of choice. Clever huh?

I thought so. And it fits me so darn good. I just love when I can make people grovel in hopes it will get them some benefit.

Which is really something that makes it all worth while. I just always savor those special times when I can smile at the oddities of life. How human behavior has so many different levels.

There is the one we claim in terms of what we should do. Yep, the joyful and noble ramblings that represent what we are told life should be like.

Oh they sound so cool. And impressive. Now they may not represent reality, but darn it all, they sound so fantastic.

Then we do get past that point of fantasy to reality. The place where we live. Not quite the great place as the heaven we wish were true.

But darn it all, we are going to savor it just the same. Because, well it just needs to be the way things ought to be.

Which is find as long as nobody expects something for nothing. That happens with this whole will thing.

It is just of form of selfishness. A place that is a mirror of what we really cherish. Pretty disgusting in some ways.

But that is okay. I mean we all need our fantasies. As for me, the best fantasy is one I make reality.

Basically by dangling some form of will out there for them to grab for. I just never let them reach it.

Anxiety being such a beautiful thing when it is involved with greed. Which is my form of selfishness. Ah, to be such a joy in life isn't it? Well admitting doesn't change much, just makes it fun to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home