Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Time to come

Ah, now this is definitely a good thing. When you can sit down and savor the time of knowing things will be correct. Even better when they are the way you expect too.

Now that is a reason to celebrate. Honestly, you can be sure that really does give a person a reason to be happy.

Mainly because it happens so rarely. I just get too many occasions when my dreams don't come true or what should be so isn't.

Oh you can be I sure do have plenty of times when I can certainly imagine life going by my standards. Now that would be wonderful.

Alas, life doesn't work that way I'm afraid. We just have to face the times when it is not be it so.

Not that we have to like it. Nor do we have to feel excited by the reality. Just be willing to embrace that if we want it to be decent we do have to work at it.

That's right we need to be willing to actually work at IT! The optimum word being it of course.

And that is naturally the most important element. Just the joy of imagining it working is what counts.

Which is probably the closest we will come to having it actually be it so the way we like it. Not that I'm willing to give up though.

I am a devout believer in the concept of continuing to search for options to help make the possible be more than a dream. And that is really what helps to get me through the time s when the spooks of no way haunt my brain.

Ah, it is to be such a thrill to imagine letting my dreams fly across the present and then turn into a precious moment of reality. Just gives me so many shivers to imagine.

But then life does have those times when you have to deal with such options. Said as they are, we do manage them.

For myself, the best option is to rise above the reality and set my mind on what if. I might not be able to make it happen, but I sure can fake it.

And let me tell you that is definitely a pleasure. A time when you can sit back and reap the fabulous joys of being happy in your own mind.

Best place to dwell when you have nowhere else better to go. And that really is what makes it all worth while. To me at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home