Monday, July 23, 2007

TOUCH ME

Ah now come on this should be such a thrill. A chance to have someone truly touch me in a way that makes me have fun.

Now this is opposed to the idea of having someone make fun of you. That is not the joy I look forward to.

Of course the hard part is always finding people who are open to my concept of the fun me option. People are kind of funny that way.

They aren't against having fun. Just the concept of making sue it is for somebody else. Unless they get to have fun too.

That is sort of a big issue. Which I can understand. I mean most of us don't sit around and suddenly decide, hey, let's make some other dude have fun for a change.

It just doesn't work that way unless you are going to get something in return. Then no problem!

Oh yeah, tell me you don't feel that way too. Yep, let's consider that to be a great way to deal with life.

Come on now, tell me you wouldn't be thrilled to have somebody come up to you out of the blue and decide to make your day in a good way. Wouldn't that be special?

I think so. And I feel if we got behind this idea it would be the best way to have it take off and end up a blessing.

Now I am of the inclination to think that it would help if I volunteered to be the person this was tried on first. You know to get the bugs out of the system.

It might be a tad of a challenge, but what the heck, I'm willing to make the sacrifice if needed. I just would be willing to see how it happen.

Then naturally after it proved to be okay, we could end up having a whole new view of what is right and decent in life. And then life could slowly improve.

All because we changed things by thinking in terms of fun. Then we can rise above our lethargy and dullness.

I think that would truly be such a glorious transition in life. To sit there and savor those special moments when life just turned into a serious of blessed sighs.

I can live with that option. And all it takes it a little resolve on our part. Yep, we can all savor such options. I'm sure with the right amount of effort we can all benefit down the road. I'll be waiting for that call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home