Thursday, August 02, 2007

SAY IT IS SO

Come on now, you can do it. Just let me hear it. I know you can tell me it is real. I have a feeling you are just waiting for the right moment.

And hopefully that will come soon enough. Just have to wait for the right situation to evolve. Yeah, so becomes so important when it is as something to do with it.

Course just saying something is so doesn't have much to do with it actually being that way. Wish it did.

Just makes it fun to some degree. And you can bet that works for me. Oh yeah, but time. I love when that is the way I need it to be. Really does make my day.

I just keep totally hoping it will always work that way. Really can make the whole world difference in so many ways.

But alas, I digress to some degree I imagine. Part of my option when things suck. I digress. Which amounts to rambling and that is a good thing.

Not everyone sees thing that way though. Some would really not be happy with such an option.

That is their problem from my point of view. I just prefer to accept that is better when I can pretty much do things as I wish they were for reality.

However, it can be very difficult at times. There are the occasions when I have to embrace life as other than my ambitions.

Hey, can I have at least a smidgen of sympathy in that regard? Come on give ma break if you don't mind.

I'm a hard working Mayor, just with the occasional modest need for some diversion. Is that too much to ask?

I hope not. But I get the impression some might presume so. Just not me. Nope. I really am a simple guy at heart.

The problem is that it doesn't prevent me from wanting things. That is the say it so part that really matters to me the most.

Oh yeah, I really feel that maters to a big deal. Just hard to always have people get excited about appreciating how I have a right to such things.

Might be easier if they did have more time invested it things that gave them a sense of say it so too. Only as long as it doesn't interfere with my choice. Now that wouldn't work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home