Tuesday, August 21, 2007

FIND AND DANDY

Dandy is never quite the same as good. We sort of understand this to some degree. Dandy is rather a feeling I guess. And more than a little vague I would imagine.

Which is okay you understand. What is important is one keep it connected between the idea of fine and dandy. For the two do go together.

And as long as you remember it then you will do great. Dandy is good. Dandy is wonderful. It is when everything is okay.

See this is the difference between dandy and good. With good it has to follow some rule of good as somebody determined. That can suck.

Whereas with dandy, well it doesn't depend on somebody else's definition. Why? Because it is a mood and thought about life that works for you. And I love it.

Only wish I could get that option with every dandy though. See there are some times it just don't work out that way. Honestly, it never quite is what we want it to be.

Now there are probably some who would not presume to accept that this even matters, but not me. I'm totally persuaded this works.

In terms of how I choose to embrace life. Yep, how it works for me. You can bet that is something I count as important.

Others might not, but I do. Which is part of what I'm trying to convey with this posting. Basically, the value of appreciating all the little elements of life that truly matter.

See sometimes we ignore what counts. We fail to see those spots between the lines that matter to everyone.

Hopefully, by my posting this then we can always find a nice little detail each time one is prone to get grumpy over all the facts we don't like to think about. Ah yes, it is so valuable.

One truly can feel so good when this happens. A chance to celebrate such wonderful and touching elements.

Now maybe you don't accept that. But then you probably aren't getting enough of your dandy then. Hardly my problem.

So you can go ahead and make fun if you want. As for me, I'm going to have my fine and dandy and that is good enough for me.

Now if by chance you want a few lessons, cool, I'll be glad to offer a few ideas for the right price, fine and dandy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello

I am chilean

your blog is the best
is very very beautiful

you visit my blog

please

http://rufusforever.blogspot.com

bye

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home