Sunday, August 26, 2007

IS THAT ALL?

This is a far question. Just the need to know if life is quite as much of a desert as we expect.

Now there are times when we just get totally stupid in our vision. We can look out at the world and see nothing, but hopelessness. That is of course said and stupid. Not they way we need it to be.

And that is when we need help. A chance to in some way move back to seeing the flowers once more.

Yeah, come on, we need a chance to find the gardens and smell the flowers for a change. They are out there.

It might be hard to appreciate if you are sittings some swamp in the middle of a bunch of slime. But they do seem to find it necessary when in that situation to only see the desert.

I guess I can't blame them for that feeling. I just don't prefer to focus on that option. I just think you need to give yourself a chance to look for the flowers.

Now for me those are about looking for those precious petals that will make you feel so darn good. Yeah, the ones that will truly make you feel good all over

I know that isn't the type of garden some are looking for. Well actually I think it is the kind every one is looking for. I'm just not convinced they all are willing to admit it. Instead they get hung up on this thing about pretending like that kind of gardening doesn't apply to them.

Liars! Oh yeah, you are darn right I'm going to call them that. Because any time you are breathing you got an itch.

And let me tell you I'm not in any way going to pretend that I don't love to scratch. But with me I always find a way to be sure I get some satisfaction.

There are plenty who don't. And that's fine with me. Because the fewer than do means the more that I don't have to compete with.

Which makes me happy since that way I have no problem finding some nice young gal who will be sympathetic with my need. That really can be a challenge if I let it be.

But in the meantime while I mill around in quest of a few well deserved smiles that I will not forget my fellow man. I'll all remember then each time I find a helpful gal.

By making sure I steer them elsewhere. Oh yeah, got to do that. Have to be sure they never get near my diversion. I figure that would be the case of my surviving and that is fair to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home