Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FINE

Now I can get to the very heart of the whole issue of what is really important. Yep, that is what I said, what is really important.

I realized that might not be true for some, but it is for me. Once again I am in position where I must define the world according to how my eyes perceive it.

But then why wouldn't I? In fact don't most people do that on some level? Exactly my point.

And in this case when you get passed all the clap trap about whatever is the prevailing feel good stuff some like to call reality, you get to the actual facts. In this case that translates into my view as a lot of pseudo baloney.

Now there is a nice word for you. A simple expression of saying what we prefer to say makes us feel good, but in reality it only sounds great.

Sort of like if you were wanting to impress you would watch public television. Then after the company was gone you would go back to watching crap again.

Yeah, see there is the supposed good we all would like to be true because it well, sounds good. Then there is reality. That is the part where our honestly resides.

Only it is so hard to admit we love crap that much. Yep, it might be fun, it might be crude, but dang it all, we're addicted.

Now unlike some people I just don't feel like making this game more than a game. And even though I am a devout liar it does not mean I have to be less than honest about lying.

Okay that might sound weird to some, but not to me. I really don't care to invest myself in more lies than are necessary to keep myself able to get what I want.

That is the part that matters with this thing called fine. I just prefer to be honest about it. Which is probably the most ironic element. So many would prefer to pretend. And that is not too surprising.

But the way I see it you need to truly get to the core of what will give you a reason to smile. There are a lot of things that don't require truth you understand.

We can manage to get through life just find without it. And so many do. As for me, well I do succeed in ignoring it at times.

But then that is just a fun way of being sure I don't get too bored. Life does have a tendency to do that at times.

Unless you are like me and savor it in some other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home