Monday, August 20, 2007

FINE AND GOOD

Ah now this is a wonderful thing. For something to be both fine as in wonderful and good also.

The fine part isn't too tough to understand. It is the good part that gets fuzzy. I mean really fuzzy. Because my idea of good is not that same as somebody else.

Which is like way too many things in life. I'm not saying that is a good thing, just a reality. Doesn't mean I enjoy it unless it works for my advantage.

But so far that is a crap shoot. And I'm prepared for that reality. Didn't say I like it, just that it does work that way.

So the main thing for me is concentrating on the fine part. You know I might not be able to always be sure on how much it will be good, but I'm imagine I can get a handle on the fine part.

Yep, that is never easy. I just focus extra hard to be sure I see it become a reality. Well sounds good anyway.

Two things always improve it though. One is to be sure I take time to say lie to myself enough. Oh yeah you say it enough times and it works great.

And if by chance that fails to give you a smile then the other option I prefer is lots of booze. Okay, I know that might seem like a stupid reason, but hey, it sure beats feeling sorry for yourself.

Course when possible I also enjoy the company of a nice lady or two. That helps to make things better also.

At least I do enjoy when I have all the options I prefer available to me. Just makes me feel so much more free.

Ironically, I do feel it would be great if I always had all the options I wanted, but that doesn't happen. I do work on it though.

And the great times are when I get the fine I want when I want it. And that makes it sooo good.

Yep, I savor those blessings. Really makes me so happy. And it all gives me reason to smile.

Well for a while at least. Then comes the times when I can sit back and savor the moment. Those you can always talk about though.

But we do enjoy them just the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home