Saturday, August 18, 2007

BEGGING FOR MORE

Now there is no more ideal situation for a con man or someone who makes living peddle dreams as reality than to create a hunger. One that can only be satisfied when the person buys what you are selling. You just can't put a price tag on such joy for a guy like me.

For this to take place generally requires a set of special circumstances. And dumb luck never hurts either.

The problem is for you to get a situation like means somebody has to have a need they must satisfy no matter what. Everyone has needs. But most are not of the nature you go crazy if you don't get what you want.

Oh you might get grumpy and pissed off, but you'll live. What we are talking about here is a case of industrial strength gotta have it. Oh yeah this is when you got it real bad.

Well those kinds of opportunities just don't come up as often as one would wish. In fact they are way too rare from my point of view.

Which is why on the rare opportunity where you find this type of situation take place it nearly brings tears to one's eyes. The very chance to score one for my zipper, er a metaphor you understand, it really does make me feel so good inside.

Now what makes this type of situation real? Normally it happens the most when a person's situation changes.

They have to be put into a crisis that truly threatens their existence. Then they will be ready to ask for help. And the bigger the crisis the bigger the way they will beg for more.

I know that is taking advantage of someone. To which I plead guilty. Yep, you can be sure I will be more than happy to help the person bend over while I shove a little grief their way. Okay sneer if you want, but trust me, I don't a have a problem doing this in any way.

Why? Fair question and the answer is simple. Because basically I know I can count on somebody else I know doing the same thing.

Yep, to live with sharks you have to expect they will act like sharks. So whenever possible you make sure you are the first to feast.

Some call that survival of the fitness, but I don't think so. It is survival of the sneaky. Yep, the one who doesn't give a darn about the rules, just having fun.

And let me tell you that is not the way I care to view things. So I'll keep up the begging for more occasions whenever possible.

As for the rest, well guess it will depend on how you like to fish, as a shark or bait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home