Friday, August 17, 2007

CHOICE OF YAWNS

Oh man this sure sucks. I'm telling you spending time where you end up having no choice but to yawn is not my idea of a good time.

And I will never ever complain if I don't have to go through that again. I've had enough exposure to dull for a life time.

Which doesn't mean much when you live in the city that practically has a monopoly on the market for boredom. We could almost call it an industry.

Not that it would be that successful. Most places aren't interested in importing dullness. But if they ever do, we are ready! And then some too!

In the meantime, I do have to battle that problem. That means way too many trips to places so infectious with yawns.

Really is disgusting how blessed we are. I wish god had blessed us more in other ways instead.

But he seemed to feel it was more of a blessing to shine the beacon of dull over our lives. And I'm still struggling to find the gold with that one.

I keep looking. I just haven't yet found any. I've found lots of other crap. None worth talking about though.

Wish there were. It might make the rest of the times more tolerable. But where I live the only way you might accomplish that would be a personality transplant.

Even if that was possible, I doubt it would possible to find enough for a whole city. I'm not that insane enough to think we could achieve that option.

So it means being stuck with all the dullness seeping through the city. It comes in such horribly huge tidal waves of unbelievable monotony.

One can sort of find the occasional raft upon which to float during such storms. I find several places most tolerable oasis of smiles in the middle of these situations.

If only I could avoid the icebergs. Those are the schedule meetings with people having all the personality of a mannequin. Now that would be a plus.

But there is no requirement that a voter have a personality. I'm lucky if they actually have a brain.

So I tolerate the madness. Feeling so happy when I manage to sneak away to some fantasy island.
They do exist you know. For the right price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home