Thursday, August 16, 2007

CARES

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we never had to have any of the cares in life that give us headaches? Okay, I know that falls under the, "not in this life time" category, but it still is on my wish list.

Naturally it does cover a whole lot of different elements. Some things more realistic than others, but you can be sure anything I can drop off the list that causes worry really does top my list.

Those are the things we just can't in any way look as tolerable if we have the option of forgetting them. And let me tell you forget them I would.

While this doesn't in any way mean I get that choice, it doesn't mean I can't still work towards that option. What a joy it would be too.

A chance to in some way savor the precious time of complete peace. Naturally, this is not a place I would expect to find easy.

Normally, the way I see it, there is only so much peace energy in the world. Really is not the easiest thing to obtain. Just a thing we truly do crave. And can anyone blame us?

Now see this is the biggest problem. For it means we will no doubt fight the issue of not getting it without taking it away from somebody else.

It is a bit ironic I suppose. You can't have peace without fighting for it. We can out peace each other like trying to one up each other.

Kind of defeats the peace aspects. However, it would be nice in one way. We could just smile at the way it would work.

Imagine armies of soldiers holding white flags marching off to surrender to each other. Each demanding to sign a treaty first.

And then the problem of everyone surrendering would be that no one would in any way end up finding the means to be a prisoner. Who would watch over the prisons? That's a scary possibility.

Oh well I have a feeling that isn't going to be a big problem any time soon. Not unless the world suddenly goes completely crazy.

Well the going crazy part is not hard to understand. I mean it is already there for the most part. Just not this kind of crazy.

This would to me fall under the category of twilight zone insanity. And I have seen enough of life to know that isn't hard to take place. Hopefully, if this does take place, I won't happen to be here for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home