Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SPARES

Always good to have more than one of some things. Not everything though. Having spare sickness will never be popular.

It would be nice to have things like a spare body, but other than in sci fi movies you don't get a chance at those. Which is less than a joy in terms of hopes we don't get to realize.

Aside that issue and fantasy, one can't help wondering about the blessing life would possess if we actually had less insecurity to face. Which is really the primary focus from my view on the issues of spares.

But it is too bad we can't just have some place to shop for the spares of our choices. I mean so many things in life don't seem to work right. So if they break down and you can get them repair correctly, wouldn't it be nice if you could find a nice spare?

Let's take what to me is the most likely place where you could need a spare. That to me would be with a spouse. Yeah, that is what I said.

Okay, let's be honest here, marriages just don't work right sometimes. They just plain suck.

The prince charming or angel you thought you were marrying turned out to be less than a dream. Only it is too late now, you can't get out of the situation.

But why can't you get a spare spouse if the one you have is flat? Seems fair to me. I mean really why not?

Hey, those things happen. Something went wrong and the relationship wasn't quite what you hope. It just plain sucks.

So why not have a spare spouse you can rely upon? I knew there are other terms for that, but honestly the problem is that we don't call them spares.

But what if we could? Wouldn't that make life so much less complicated? I think so. Not that I get a vote in your choices.

I'm just trying to be accommodating on this thing to all those people who need spares. I bet if I was to take a poll it would work great.

Providing you had people who were honest. That might be tough to accomplish with some folks.

But that's okay. We won't be concerned with them. They are in my opinion just a tad tragic.

For the rest of us, we'll go in quest of the perfect spare. I won't waste time with dimensions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home